Sunday, November 28, 2010

98 Days


Well today I did absolutely nothing as far as wedding planning. I guess you need a break sometime lol. In that regard I got a text that a guest received our "save-the-date". I know it may seem lame but I get excited just knowing they received but that's just the bride in me.


My MOH along with my mom went to see a potential venue for my Bridal Shower and even though the attempt was unsuccessful just knowing that they are spending so much time planning this day for me brings joy to my heart.


Since I didn't actually do anything wedding I did check my wedding email address. I think creating one was the best thing I ever did as far as planning and to make things ever better I have two. You see one of the funnest things about wedding planning is going to those wedding shows, and since me and my sister in law both got engaged at the same time the more the merrier. But what's not so merry about these shows. You give them your email address because at the time you ARE interested and you just have to have it at your wedding. By the time you wake up the next morning you have already received 10 phone calls and 50 emails about this thing you wanted so bad that don't even remember what is was or who you talked to.... So I decided that I will have two one for these wedding info spammers and one for conducting wedding business. Right about now it working out perfectly so I wont complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment