Friday, November 26, 2010

> 100 Days



Today is Thanksgiving and even though I'm suppose to be concentrating on family and friends I can't help but think about that long to do list I have for wedding that's in 100 days. I have a venue, photographer, caterer, DJ, and some other vendors I can't think of right now but now I have to work on the logistics. Like finishing up my custom centerpieces, and invitations. Making sure my "day of" coordinator has everything running smooth and perfecting my vows. To top it all off this week I have a big test for work that I have to focus on. But that's just a day in the life of a super bride life as we know it still goes on and all that planning for a few hours of fun brings a lifetime of memories. Follow me through the last 100 days leading to my wedding experience the high and lows the laughter and the cries and maybe you learn a few things

No comments:

Post a Comment